SAAC Members Elect Five New Board Members for 2019
Camarillo, CA - Members of the Specialty Advertising Association of California, the state’s largest membership organization of promotional product professionals, elected five new Board members to the 2019 SAAC Board of Directors. These include:
· Shane Ball, Mothership (Business Services Member)
· Jeff Stevens, WesCo Marketing (Multi-Line Supplier Rep)
· Jim Ristuccia, A+ Wine Designs (Supplier Member)
· Tonia Allen Gould, TagSource (Distributor Member)
· Daniel Henderson, Proforma Graphic PrintSource (Distributor Member)
In addition to voting new members to the Board. The SAAC membership approved the slate of officers for 2019 to include:
· President: Rhett Todd, Printgear (Supplier Member)
· Vice - President: Tara Villanueva, Geiger (Distributor Member)
· Treasurer / Secretary: Stephen Ropfogel, Halo (Distributor Member)
“We are so excited about this group of professionals joining the SAAC Board. Each of them brings a unique perspective vital to our membership. I am looking forward to working with each of them to be sure SAAC continues to be the leading regional association for the future of the promotional products industry,” says 2019 SAAC President, Rhett Todd.
Please be on the lookout for details about the 2019 SAAC Board Installation Dinner. Members will be invited to meet the new Board members and officers as we kick off a great year ahead.
The Specialty Advertising Association of California is a 501 (c)(6) non-profit organization composed largely of promotional products professionals located in the Southern California region.
Contact: 805.484.7393/ email@example.com
2019 Elected Members