Eileen Joy Spitalny
Co-founder and President, Fairytale Brownies
- What is your title/role within your company? My title is Co-founder and President – day to day I am the Sales & PR Team Leader
- What do you like best about your company? It has been an amazing experience to create a business out of nothing with a friend. What we started 28 years ago when we did not even know how to bake has been a fairytale come true. Many challenges owning a company but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I love being my own boss, supporting and empowering our employees and helping our customers create sales and marketing solutions, smiles and memories with our delicious treats in conjunction with their brand and message. And being a taster and part of the new products team is fun too. Spreading joy through gourmet brownies is what I like best.
- How were you introduced to the promotional products industry? From our customers; they said “Eileen, you have to get into the promo world! Get your pricing figured out and let me sell your products to my clients. What you all do is amazing and you make it so easy.” We have become a master dropshipper of treats around the world with a full color logo on top.
- If you had to pick one, what is your favorite promotional product? A cooler of course. I am definitely a foodie so being able to have good provisions with me at all time is important. Of course, coolers help keep your brownies fresh too.
- Tell us something about you that most people may not know. Before starting Fairytale Brownies I worked for Univision television in sales. I produced a concert at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, AZ and Selena Quintanilla was my headliner. I got to know her and her family well and on the day of the show took care of her and her mother. Very special memory of a very kind and special person.